Thursday, April 10, 2014

Love2Love Perfume Review



I was recently introduced to the new collection Love2Love fragrance collection. This collection is different than any other collection. This collection features scratch N' sniff packaging. Where it provides the customers with an easy and fun way to find if this fragrance is for you.
I was given the opportunity to be able to review their Love2Love Freesia + Violet Petals and their Love2love Fresh Rose + Peach perfume. This fragrance comes in a 3.4 oz fl bottle. I am a fan of the shape of the bottle and the top of the bottle. On the bottle it has a nice floral sticker with their name on the bottle. I really like the top of the perfume bottle because it stays on and does not fall off. 
The first perfume that I received was their Fresh Rose + Peach. This perfume has a nice floral scent to it. I only had to spritz once to be able to decide if I like it or not. After I spritzed the perfume it kept it scent for several hours. This perfume top notes are peach nectar, lychee and fresh cassis buds to evoke joy and optimism. Middle Notes are geranium and bulgarian rose oil. The base notes to this perfume are a blend of musk and orris. I would recommend this perfume for going to church, lunch or going out.
The second perfume that I received was their Freesia + Violet Petals perfume. When I tried this perfume it has a great scent. I can't put my finger on it but it made me feel awake and feeling great. Freesia + Violet Petals perfume is also a floral fragrance. The top notes to this perfume are peach blossom, lily petals and lavender blooms. Middle notes are freesia, rose and violet blossom. The base notes are sheer musk, heliotrope and cedar wood. This perfume is long lasting and smells great. I enjoy wearing this perfume on any occasion and out anywhere. I would highly recommend this perfume and would recommend this perfume for mothers day. 
You can find this collection at your local Walmart for $10 each. You will also find four amazing scents available. Orange Blossom which I received. French Rose + Peach, Jasmine + Sparkling Mimosa, and Fressia + Violet Petals. I would recommend this collection for the upcoming spring. What I love about this collection is that they smell great, long lasting scent and they are affordable. Make sure you stop at your local Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...