Sunday, July 27, 2014

BabySpa Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



BabySpa is a line of natural products created for your child. BabySpa creates individual stages for your child. Each stage offers a variety for your child ranging from infant to toddler. I was excited when we were able to review a few of their products from their Stage 2 line. We were able to review their Soothing Face Cream, Bubble Bath Milk, and 3 in 1 Tearless Shampoo, Body Wash & Moisturizer. 

The first product that we were able to review was BabySpa Soothing Face Cream. I was eager to be able to try this product. My daughter at times has dry skin and always trying to find product that will help with her skin, but I have never heard of Face Cream for toddlers. When I heard about this cream I was quite intrigued and wanted to try this cream on my daughters skin. This product is Stage 2 for a walker and recommended for ages 4 and up. This comes in a 3.4 oz squeeze bottle. When I tried this product I liked how it was fragrance free. This product can be used in all seasons. When I applied this product on my daughters skin it is not greasy and absorbed quiet quickly. This product helped hydrate her skin. I really was fond of this specific product because during the summer my daughters nose and and cheeks seem to dry out and this product has been helping hydrates these specific areas.

The next product I was able to review was their Bubble Bath Milk. This product comes in Stage 1 and Stage 2. I received Stage 2 to review. This comes in a 13.5 fl oz bottle. This product contains organic aloe, vitamin E & Calendula. This product also has Ylang Ylang, Lavender & Sweet Almond oil. When I put some of this bubble bath milk it had a pleasant sent of citrus scent. I was quite surprised on how many bubbles  formed when I used two cups full in my daughters bubble bath. My daughter seemed to relax during her bath. The main concern that I had is would the bubble bath be gentle on my daughter skin and it was. It felt like after her bath that her skin was super soft. I would recommend this bubble bath for infants and toddlers. 

The last product that I was able to review was their 3 in 1 Tearless Shampoo, and Body Wash & Moisturizer. This product also comes in stage 1 or stage 2. I received a stage 2 product for review. The scent to this product is citrus also. This product is recommend for toddlers and adults with sensitive skin. Which this product will go well with my daughter. I used a small amount on my washcloth and it lathered and washed well. I also like this product as a shampoo also. It lathered up quickly and left my daughters hair nice and clean. I really like how this product is a 3 in 1 product. This product is my favorite product out of the three that were sent. 

I would highly recommend these product for my daughters daily care. These products would make great products for baby shower gift. You can find these products and other products at their website below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...