Monday, July 21, 2014

Fake Bake Bronzer Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


In the past I have worked with Fake Bake several times on their products. I have always been a fan of every product that I reviewed, so it was no surprise when I received their Bronzer I became of a fan of this product also.

When I received the Fake Bake Bronzer in the mail I will have to say that it was packaged with a lot of love and protection. It was wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap and also wrapped in hot pink tissue paper. This bronzer comes in a nice black box that has a hot pink Fake Bake design on the top. It also has on the side of the box in hot pink letters Bronzer so you know what is inside. I like that about the box that it has the product name on the side case I am in a hurry or I forgot what box it may be in.

The compact box it self is black with also the hot pink design on top that says Fake Bake. This product is paraben free and the net weight of the product is 10 grams. This bronzer is a face and body bronzing compact customized to blend with their Fake Bake Self Tanner. This product is safe on all skin tones and skin types, so you do not have to worry. I know personally I have to be careful in what products that I use o my skin because my skin is very sensitive. 

The only thing about this product that I do not like is it is hard to open it up. In a way that is not bad either because the product is protected. I like how this compact has a mirror inside and the bronzer it self had a piece of plastic over top of the bronzer to protect it. This product in my opinion is a very nice creamy bronzer that is easy to blend. It give your skin a very nice bronze and it blends well with my skin and give my skin a nice tone, shine and has shimmer all together. I would highly recommend using this product.

To be honest I knew from the start that I would love this product because all of the other product I have tried from Fake Bake I absolutely loved. I know that this product would not be different. I was surprised on the quality of this bronzer. I would recommend using it with your self tanner. You can find this product on their website with the link listed below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...