Monday, July 28, 2014

Hylands Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I know this summer allergies have been super bad for our family. My 6 and 3 year old had their first bad year with season allergies. When it comes to their ages as a parent I am afraid to give them anything for allergies. I guess you can say I am one of those parents that are a worrie wart when it comes to my children. 

I have heard in the past and my pediatrician has recommend the brand Hyland's. Hyland's provides a line of infants, children and event adult over the counter medications. They have cold medications, allergy relief and more. I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review two of their allergy relief products. 

The first product that I received was their Hyland's 4Kids Allergy Relief. This is recommend for ages 2-12. This allergy relief relieves itchy nose and throat, itchy and watery eyes, runny nose and sneezing. This package comes with 125 quick dissolving tablets. With this bottle I like that they come in a safety bottle so it prevents any accidents. I also like how they are in pill format, but they dissolve in your children mouth. My children absolutely hate any liquid form of any medication. This will be a lot easier to give to my daughter. On the side of the packaging you will see the dosage chart where they tell you how many to take and how often. 

The next product that we received was their Season Allergy Relief. This formula is non drowsy and comes with 60 quick dissolving tablets. This allergy relief is for indoors and outdoors allergies. This product will help myself in a huge way when our dog sheds. Our dog doesn't shed a lot, but there are times where she shed more than usual and sometimes it bothers my children allergies. This specific allergy relief are for children 12 and older. I hate taking pills because I am always afraid that I am going to choke on them and I hate liquid. I like that these specific pills dissolve in your mouth. 

I would recommend Hylands products and I believe that their brand is one of the best for children. I agree with my doctors opinion about Hylands and would recommend them. I feel safe in using their products for my youngsters. You can find their products on their website below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...