Friday, July 11, 2014

Katy Perry Killer Queen Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




 I found another great perfume for the summer. Killer Queen by Katy Perry has been a popular perfume in the last few months. It is one of the must haves. There has been several Killer Queen perfumes that has been released in the past. This Killer Queen Perfume retails for around $59.00. You can find this specific perfume on amazon.com or at your local Sephora store. 

This perfume has an interesting story behind it.  Katy explains 
“When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you."

I received 3.4 fl oz bottle for review. When I received this perfume it come in a nice bottle. This bottle shaped like a ruby red sceptre. The top of the perfume has a gold topper is shaped like a crown with a Katy's initials on the top. This is not like your normal bottle. It does not stand up straight, this bottle lays on it side. This is one of my favorite bottles that I have ever seen. 

I am very found of this scent. The fragrance is a fruity and floral. The notes in this perfume of Red Velvet Flower, Natural Patchouli Heart, Wild Berry and Bergamot.  This scent is not to strong and it is not to weak with. I would say it right in between. Also you only need to spray once and it will last for hours.

I would highly recommend this perfume for the summer. This perfume would make a wonderful birthday gift or anniversary gift. This is one of the top perfumes that I like and I would recommend it. Remember you can find Killer Queen at your local Sephora shop or on Amazon. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...