Monday, July 7, 2014

McGraw by Tim McGraw Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

We having been searching for the must have perfumes, but you can't forget about mens cologne. I have a great cologne for that special man in your life.  McGraw Silver By Tim McGraw. This cologne is available at any drug store nationwide for suggested retail price of $29.00. McGraw is a rugged scent for the minder man, characterized by watery aromatic notes and a musky accords. 

When I received McGraw for review I was quite impressed with the cologne. It came in a nice slick black box. On top of the box I liked how their was a picture of a silver guitar pick with Tim's signature on it. This cologne comes in a 1.7 fl oz bottle. Taking the bottle out of the box it comes in a nice rectangular bottle. The cap you have to press on tightly or it will come off pretty loosely. 

When I spritzed some to see what this cologne smelt like I was quite impressed with the scent. I am usually not a huge fan with men cologne and they are to overpowering. This one simply irresistible. This colognes features sensual heart notes of orange flower and lavender blended with base notes of musk, saffron and vetiver. 

This cologne would be perfect for night out on the town. I would highly recommend this cologne for that special man in your life. You will not be disappointed. I am in love with this particular cologne. Stop by your local retailer and pick up McGraw now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...