Thursday, July 3, 2014

Natural Balance Pet Treats Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you a new pet review with you today. Snoopy was very excited to receive a variety of Natural Balance dog treats. I was quite surprised with the variety of different treats that we received in our box. Snoopy  knows when he comes across something good. He was wagging his tail and trying to get to the treats in side of the box. 

When we looked inside our treat box the first to products that we took out were Natural Balance Dental Chews. The first package was L.I.T. with Duck Meal. These treats are recommended for adult small to medium dogs (5-25 pounds). In this package their are 22 treats inside the package. The other package we received was Natural Balance Dental Chews Pumpkin & Chicken Meal Formula with Papaya. These treats are recommend for adult dogs medium to large (25-50 pounds) I have been looking for products that would help Snoopy's teeth. These treats help reduce plaque and tarter which is what I was looking for with Snoopy. They are also easy for your pet to digest. What I love is it helps freshen our dogs beagle breath. They also recommend one dental chew per day for your dog. When I gave Snoopy is bone of course he wanted to play and attack it first. I was not sure if he would like the pumpkin and chicken treat but he seemed to prefer that one over the other treat. He does get very excited when I go for the bag and his tail automatically starts wagging. 

Then we received two packages of Natural Balance Hip & Joint Jerky in flavors of Salmon Formula and Duck Formula. They both come in 4 oz bags. The Salmon Formula is for adult dogs. This treat is made with more 80 percent of the high quality protein dogs love. This jerky is formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to help support your dogs hip and joints. Snoopy went crazy for the Salmon Jerky and ate it up quickly. The Duck Formula Jerky is for adult dogs and puppies. This treat helps your dogs immunity. This treat has antioxidants vitamins C & E. When Snoopy smelt  the Duck Jerky he went completely nuts and this jerky is Snoopy approved. 

Then we received two Natural Balance Jumpin Stix in regular size and mini size. The regular size is Venison & Sweet Potato Formula and this comes in a 4 oz bag. This treat is for adult dogs. This treat helps support healthy hips and joints for your dog. This treat contains glucosamine and chondroitin. Snoopy had fun with these treats and enjoyed them. I like the mini Jumpin Stix and they are easy to bring outside with you for a reward. The treats that we received were Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula. These treats are also for adult dogs and come in a 4 oz bag. This treats also helps support healthy hips and joints. 

The last treat that we received were the Natural Balance mini rewards lamb formula. These treats are for all breeds, adult dogs and puppies. These treats are great for training your puppy or for good behavior. These are smaller treats and great to take with you. These treats are 5 calories or less per treat. Snoopy loves these treats in particular and one sometimes does not keep him satisfied. He goes bonkers over this specific treat.

Overall I was quite impressed with the treats that Natural Balance offers. They are all beneficial to Snoopy's diet and helps him become a stronger dog. I also like how each package comes in a resealable bag where you can keep them fresh for your pet. If you want to find out more information or find their products you can go to their website below.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...