Thursday, July 24, 2014

New Dove Advanced Care Anti Perspirant Deodorant Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I am excited to let you know that Dove came out with new Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/deodorant. When it comes to deodorant I am very picky in which brands that I use. When I learned about Doves new Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/deodorant I was eager to try it.

The New Dove Advanced Care is the only Anti-Perspirant/deodorant formulated with NutriumMoisture and this will provide the best care. This product helps moisturizes the underarm skin. After using this product for three days I will admit I did notice that my skin was softer. That is one benefit to this product, I will admit that is one of the reason I am fan of this new deodorant. This product offers 48 hour order and wetness protection and it is available in the following scents

  • Nourished Beauty- floral powdery fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose
  • Cool Essentials blend of cucumber and green tea
  • Beauty Finish scent of notes of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk
  • Revive fragrance of pomegranate and lemon verbena
  • Rebalance scent of pun and sakura blossom
  • Shea Butter floral, powdery fragrance with notes of shea butter, rose, vanilla and lily of the valley
  • New Caring Coconut light coconut sent with jasmine floral notes
I received the shea butter deodorant and I was quite impressed with the scent. I will admit that I was not sure if I would like this deodorant, but I was quite impressed. When I put the deodorant on it went on smooth with out leaving and white marks on clothing. This product protected me throughout the day and I was impressed. After using this product for several days I was impressed that my skin felt soft and moisturized. Usually it feel a bit dry but with this product it feels the opposite. I would highly recommend this new line. You can find this product at your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...