Thursday, July 10, 2014

Playboy New York Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Another great cologne that I found for this summer would be the Playboy New York cologne. This comes in a 1.7 fl oz bottle and you can find this cologne at any local drug store nationwide. Retail price for this cologne is $16.00. 

When I received the playboy cologne it came in a nice box with a graffiti playboy bunny symbol on the box. When I opened the box to take the cologne out it came in a nice bottle. The bottle is a clear square with circular sides. On the bottle there a brick label with the playboy bunny symbol on the the side. I also had to check the top out of this cologne to make sure it was secure. It was kind of tough to get off, but that is they way I like it because it has a better chance of not leaking nor my kids getting into it. 

When I spritzed the Playboy New York I instantly fell for the scent. It was a unique scent and I enjoyed it. The composition of the fragrance is designed for the sensual and elegant men, who love the dynamics and life. This fragrance is a mix of wood, fruit and spice notes that makes the perfect masculine expression. 

This would make a great present for birthday, anniversary, or just because gift for that special man in your life. I am fond of this scent and would recommend Playboy New York cologne for that special man. You can find this cologne at your local drug store near you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...