Saturday, July 19, 2014

SMOOBEE Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



My daughter always seem to have tangled hair. She has long hair down her back. My 3 year old hates having her hair brush. After her bath and in the morning she tends to try and hide from me, so I would not end up brushing her hair. I have been looking around for awhile to find the right brush for her hair. The brush that we currently have seems to be pulling her hair and it a nightmare. Recently I came across a company called SMOOBEE Magic no Cry Brush and I knew I had to try this product. 

I received a blue SMOOBEE for review and little gems to put on the brush. My daughter was very excited to use this brush and able to put gems on her new brush also. This made her feel special that she was able to make her brush her own. We received a light blue brush for review. After letting her design her brush I did the test and tried to brush her hair. I did spray her hair with detangled first so it would help the brushing experience. This brush glided through her hair and did not get tangled in her hair. She did not cry or fuss while brushing her hair. She was quite excited that the brushing went fast and easy and was not a huge fight. I have been using this brush for several days and she seems not to fight me as much and is more calm when I am brushing her hair. I would highly recommend this brush for your children. I also like how they have gems for your brush it give it that extra magical touch to it. I think that was my daughters favorite feature about the brush. You can find more information and this product at their website below.

SMOOBEE Magic No Cry Brush






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...