Friday, July 18, 2014

SquareHue Subscription Box Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have seen around a subscription box called SquareHue. SquareHue is a monthly nail polish subscription box. This subscription box offers three unique premium nail polishes. I was intrigued by this subscription box and was excited to be able to a month of the SquareHue box. 

In the box that I received, I received three different colors in my box. The box was really small and could fit in your mail box. I was concerned how small the box was because polish was inside. I was afraid that the polish bottles would break during shipping and handling. That has happen to me before, but now with SquareHue. When I open my box there where nicely situated and secured in the box. I received the Maui collection. In this collection I received and orange polish that is called Wailea and this is a hi gloss creme, Blue color that is called Ka'ahumanu and is a micro glitter and the last color is a green and this polish is called Ala Moana and is satin. 

The orange is a little bright for my taste, but it is a fun color and you never know. I really am fond of the green and blue color. They fit in my collection well. My daughter is very fond of the orange color and fits her personality well. SquareHue is their own brand and has a variety of different unique polishes. When you order their subscription box you will never get the same polish twice so you will not have to worry. When I read about their company I was impressed that their line of polishes are made in the USA and they are not tested on animals. 

If you love trying new nail polishes than this subscription is for you. SquareHue had a wide variety of different fun collections. The subscription retails for 14.99 a month plus 5 shipping and handing fee. This is a fun subscription with great quality nail polishes that are fun colors. The only thing that I am not sure about this subscription box is that I do not have much control over the colors I get. I would recommend this subscription box if your a nail polish addict. You can find their subscription box at




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...