Monday, July 21, 2014

Stunner of the Month Subscription Box Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


It is officially summer and it is time to bring out those sunglasses. I have another great subscription box for you. It is call Stunner of the Month. This subscription box is where you get one pair of sunglasses shipped to your doorstep per month. I have seen a lot of different subscription boxes, but never sunglasses. I think this is a fun idea and a great concept. This subscription box is only $9/month and free shipping. How could you beat that. I know majority of the time if you want to buy sunglasses at the store you can not even buy them for that price. Stunner of the Month also offers $1.00 credit for every new member you refer, so send 9 friends over and have them buy the subscription service and you can get a free month. 

When I received my first subscription box in the mail it was a very small package. On top of the package it had a nice sticker on the top and it said Stunner. I opened up my box and there was a tiny screwdriver for my pair of sunglasses. I thought this would come in handy! I know at times I try to find a small screwdriver that will fit in my glasses and can never find one that actually fits. What came inside of my subscription box was two stickers one of sunglasses and another was a stunner sticker. Than I received a pink purple cloth case to put my sunglasses inside which was great that it came with that. Now for the good part I received a multi purple/white sunglasses. The frames are a little big but not to big. The sunglasses are great quality, durable and sturdy. They will be great for the summer months coming up. 

If you love sunglasses than this is the subscription box for you. For $9.00 a month is not bad at all. You would not be able to go to the store and pick up a decent pair of sunglasses for that price. I think it fun to get a box each month and wait for the surprise. I would recommend this subscription box it is fun box and reasonable price. If you want to find more information or get your first box you will find the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...