Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Babo Botanicals Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

When it come my two children I always want to find the best products for them. Recently I came across a company called Babo Botanicals. Babo Botanicals is a company that offers a variety of baby and toddler products.

Here is a little bit of background about Babo Botanicals. Babo Botanicals started with bees. Their father was a beekeeper, shared his skill and love for bees early on. The passion of beekeeping carried on throughout the years. When she became pregnant with her first child she set out to find a line of products that were safe and the best quality for her baby. She did not like what chemicals were in majority of brands that she came across and that is how Babo Botanicals begun. 

I received several products for review. I received a bunny stuff animal, Babo Botanical Clear Zinc Sport Stick, Swim & Sport Shampoo & Wash, and Swim and Sport Conditioner. 

The first product that we reviewed was their babo botanical clear zinc sport stick sunscreen. This comes in small tube container. The net weight of this container is 6 oz. This product is for the entire family. Areas that you want to apply to are face, lips, nose and ears. This product will help prevent sunburn, help prevent and relieve chapped face, lips, nose and ears. When I put this product on my daughter it went on smoothly and did not leave any residue nor did her skin feel greasy. This balm is soothing for little ones and contains certified organic oils, including jojoba, coconut and avocado. This also has moisturizing shea butter and beeswax that helps prevent and relive chapped face, nose, lips and ears. 

The next product is babo Botanicals Swim & Sport Shampoo & Wash with soothing cucumber & Aloe Vera. This product comes in a 8 fl oz bottle. This product is special Shampoo and Wash. This product is for if you went to the beach, pool or active play. You can use this product on babies and children. This product can be used for shampoo, body wash, or even bubble bath. This product helps replenish, hydrate and purifies hair, scalp and school after the beach or pool. This product has Organic Aloe Vera and cucumber. This product works great after you kids get out of the pool. I know that I do not like the chemicals that get on my children skin after the pool or going to the lake. I feel great that his product will help remove all the nasty stuff that is on my children skin. After using this product my daughter skin feels nice and smooth afterwards.

The last product that I received was their Swim & Sport Conditioner. This comes in a 6 oz bottle. This product can be used on baby and children. I know at time when my children have been out in the sun all day you want to be able to protect them and be able to help the parched hair. This product will help moisturize parched hair that has been exposed to sun, chlorine, or minerals. This product will help detangle and strengthen hair. I also love the scent of this product. I applied this product to my daughters hair and it was easy to rub in and I let it set for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes I rinsed it out with luke warm water. My daughters hair was easy to brush and after a few uses her hair started to look better.



I am a huge fan of Babo Botanicals. They have a great like for children and babies. Their product are gentle and help protect their skin and hair.  I would highly recommend their products. You can find their product on their website below. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...