Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crispy Green Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I am always looking for new snacks for my children that are healthy. I know all parents can relate that when you are on the go you are looking for snacks that do not make a mess and a bonus is that they would be healthy for your children as well. When I heard about Crispy Green and I was excited that we were able to review several kinds of their fruit packs.

Crispy Fruit is a great new snack that your children and yourself will love. I know that our family does. Crispy Fruit is fruit that has gone through a process of freeze drying that removes the water from the fruit. After this process you have a great tasting treat to snack on. The fruit still has the special taste. If you were wondering that the fruit from Crispy Fruit is allergy free, no sugars, no sweeteners, gluten free, kosher, and non gmo. 

We were able to review 7 different flavors from Crispy Green. The 7 different flavors are apple, mango, asian pear, cantaloupe, tangerine, pineapple and banana. When they arrived my children were very excited to be able to try the different fruits. When we opened our first bag we choose apple. Our first thoughts before we tried the fruit is that it may not have the flavor it should. Let me tell you that the first bite was delicious and a mouth full of flavor. I knew after trying the first bite that I was not going to get much of the package and I was right. My children gobbled them up within minutes. 

I personally was a fan of the tangerine and pineapple. My daughter and son loved all of them and my father was a fan of the mango. The bags that Crispy Fruit come in are serving size. Each bag contains 40-55 calories per bag which is amazing and is a great healthy snack. 

Crispy Green are perfect for on the go snacks or anytime snacks. I would love bringing these in the car for my children because they are not messy and perfect for the car. My children tend to make a huge mess with snacks in the car, so this snack is perfect for them. I would highly recommend Crispy Green for your children or for your selves. You can find Crispy Green Fruit on their website below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...