Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dead Sea Spa Products Review (holiday gift guide)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

The holidays are right around the corner. I have found one of the best stocking stuffers out there. I came across a great site with amazing products and great variety of products. Dead Sea Spa Care is a great site with amazing products great for the holidays. Dead Sea Spa Care has several product such as facial products, nail care, skin and heal care, aromatherapy scrub, judaica gifts, gift sets, home spa pampering sets, honeywell replacements filters, hot specials and baby products. I was excited when I was able to try several of their products.

The first product that I was able to try was their Skin Renewal Shea Body Butter.      This product comes in a 8 fl oz jar. When I opened up this jar it had an amazing smell to it. It is no lie that I have dry sensitive skin so I am always on the look out for new products that will help my skin. This product will help renew your skin with the rich benefits of the Dead Sea Minerals and Shea butter. This is known to help restore elasticity to the skin while nourishing dehydrated cells through healthy anti oxidants enriched emollients. When I first tried this product I became obsessed. I was very fond of the smell. Personally when I used this product I used it after I shower, so it locks in the moisture after I use it. When I massage the cream in my skin it absorbs quite quickly. It does not leave and residue or greasy feeling after using. It leaves a nice scent after rubbing it in. I would definitely keep using this product. 

The second product that I got to review fromDead Sea Spa Care was the Anti Aging Gel Peel. Dead Sea Anti-Aging Peeling Gel is a great product to use on your face and help cleanse your skin. When I tried this product I washed my face with warm water. I Apply the Dead Sea Anti Aging Peeling Gel thinly and rub it in gently in your skin. After rubbing the product in wash warm water off right after using the product. This cream was more like a gel cream and it rubbed in really good. After doing that you can see that it was working because the dead skin was coming fun. I washed the gel off and then my face was very smooth. I would recommend this as a great holiday gift.

Another product that I received was there Pumice Stone. I was excited about this product because my feet really need some tender, love and care. This Pumice Stone is shaped like and oval bar of soap. When I used this product I placed a few drops of the body wash on the stone. I scrubbed the bottom of my feet and I was quite surprised how well it worked. After using this product and after I got out of the shower I applied lotion to my feet. I would highly recommend this product. 

The last product that I received for review was their Dead Sea Salt Scrub Aromatic Body Treatment Nourishing, Exfoliating Body Scrub. This product was made in Italy. The weight of this product is 20 oz. This product is the ultimate aromatic body exfoliating treatment. This product has pure dead sea salt crystals absorbed into a mixture of select aromatic oils. The salt in this product gently exfoliate my skin. The oils in the skin softens and moisturize the skin. When I applied this product it does not leave a greasy feel. I use this product 2-3 times a week when I take a shower. When using in the shower I massage this product on my skin. After using this product I use warm water to rinse of than pat dry. My skin feels amazing after using this product. My skin feels smoother and more hydrated after using.

I have been a huge fans of Dead Sea Products and after using these product I fell more in love with their products. I would highly recommend buying these products for gifts this holiday season. They would go great in a spa gift basket or stocking stuffers. You are able to find their product at the link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...