Tuesday, August 12, 2014

EatSmart Precision Elite Food Thermometer Review (Holiday Gift Guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I love to cook on the grill and the electric frying pan. The only bad thing about cooking on the grill and the frying pan is I never know when the meat that I am cooking is done. There are times when I have cooked meat overdone and there are times when it cooked underdone. I have been on a look out for a decent food thermometer that I could use while cooking. 

I came across EatSmart PrecisionPro Food Thermometer and I was excited that I was given the chance to review this product. When I received this product it was packaged in a secure packaging. The thermometer comes in a protective covering so the thermometer does not bend or break. 

What I like about this food thermometer is waterproof pen style digital thermometer. When I tried it for the first time when I was testing chicken I was surprised on how fast the thermometer response was. It was less than five seconds to get a response. The accuracy of this product is give or take .5 degree in critical food zone of 140 degrees to 180 degrees. I am a huge fan of this product and it comes in handy because I can get an accurate reading with in 5 seconds. Where my other thermometer it would take a long time to read. I also like that if you forget to turn this product off it will automatically turn off in 5 minutes. If you love to cook than this product is perfect for you. You can find this product or other products at their website below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...