Tuesday, August 19, 2014

eMedia Music Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Do you have a young musician in the family or a child wanting to learn and instrument? eMedia Music offers a variety of different instruments that young musicians can use as beginner instruments.

eMedia Music Corporation is the world's leading publisher of educational music software, apps, and DVDs. eMedia is dedicated to producing high quality software that gives everyone access to the joy of making music by combining the following: Experienced and Accredited Instructors, Proven, Developed Curriculum, eMedia Music Education Technology, and Popular songs. 

I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review one of their Guitar beginner kits. My Guitar Beginner Pack is a great guitar package designed to get children started learning the basics of music in a fun way. 

Features of My Guitar Beginner Pack includes the following:
  • A Sequoia 3/4 size nylon string classical guitar for kids
  • The award-winning eMedia Guitar software for Mac and Window
  • An eMedia My Guitar Bonus DVD, great for when a computer is not available
  • Vital guitar accessories, including a guitar strap, extra set of string, and guitar pick
  • A durable, nylon gig bag w/straps and pocket
When I opened up the package to see what was in side and to examine this kit. I was impressed with the quality of the kit and guitar. I was impressed with the packing of the kit. It was nice and secure. When I opened up the packaged and saw the guitar I was impressed with the quality of the guitar. It was perfect size for a new beginner. My son was able to hold it and start playing without it be awkward. My son was very excited to start learning how to play and learn more about his new guitar. eMedia provides software that is designed to provide guitar lessons for kids and keep them engaged. The software provided interactive games, videos and easy kids songs, animations, and special interactive music editions technologies. 

I was quite impressed with the whole process. I know at time children have a hard time staying focused or intrigued about something. I know the guitar or any instrument in the matter is difficult to learn how to play. I know my son for awhile wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I like how eMedia offers a variety of different beginner kits, so children can learn the instrument of their choice. They also come with a cd to help them with lessons and learn how to play. I am really impressed with the concept that eMedia provides.

If you have a child that interested in taking the first step to learning a new instrument I would recommend checking out eMeida music. You can find their website with the link below









No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...