Wednesday, August 20, 2014

FOXERS Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I know at time I like to lounge around and I like to be comfy. I recently came across a new company called FOXERS. FOXERS is a company that offers a girly, sexy and comfortable boxers for women.

A little bit about FOXERS: April Spring is the designer of FOXERS. April wore soft cotton boxers on warm evenings as loungewear and just loved how soft the waistbands were on them. April studied fashion illustration in Asia and previous work experience at Saks, took it upon herself in late 2006 to create the perfect girly version of boxers which is FOXERS.

I was excited when I was given an opportunity review FOXERS. When my package arrived I was excited to open my package. When I opened my package I took out a nice black bag that had Foxers printed on the bag. It was a nice black draw string bag. Inside I received papaya boxer brief for review. When I saw this at first I was not sure if I liked the the pattern on top. When I took it out and looked at it better it started to grow on me. The material was soft when I felt it and very comfy. I was a huge fan of the lace on the bottom of the boxers. These were very cute. When I put them on they fit just right and felt comfortable. 

Overall I would highly recommend FOXERS if you have a wedding, anniversary or want to get something special for that special man in your life. I would recommend investing in something special from FOXERS. If you want to find that special FOXERS for yourself you can find it with the link below.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...