Monday, August 25, 2014

Green Virgin Products Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

When it comes to laundry it seems like it never ending. That is what happens when you have a two and six year old at home. They seem like they go through several outfits a day. When it comes to laundry detergent I have to be careful on which detergent I choose. My daughter tends to break out on certain detergents. 

I was excited when Green Virgin Products offered Emmy's Deals to review their Green Virgin Products Soap Nuts Liquid. This product comes in a 8 fluid ounce bottle. With this 8 fluid ounce bottle it will give you about 120 HE wash loads.

The soap nuts that they use for this product are made from fruit of the Chinese Soap Berry Tree. These berries are harvested and then dried in the sun. What is great about this detergent is that there is no chemicals of any kind. Green Virgin Products only sell Sapindus Mukorossi soap nuts as this is the species that are the largest and have the highest saponin content of any other species. 

What I find interesting about this product is that the shell of the soap nut contains a natural soap call saponin. Which makes the cleaning abilities equal to other soaps that are out there. I also like how this specific product is hypo allergenic, so we can use this detergent for my daughter and not have to worry. 

The interesting part is how they make the soap into liquid. That is simple they extract the saponin using only water. They remove all the solids and tannins and deodorize it. How this is done is by using high tech filters using no chemicals and only water. By doing this process this is how their company stands out.

This product is so easy to use. When I took my soap our of the package it had a normal cap on it. It also came with a pumper inside the box also. It tells you on the label on how much soap you dispense. It depends on the load and how dirty the clothes are. The recommendation is 2-3 pumps per load.

When I used this product I was quite impressed with the end results. My daughters clothes were nice and soft. I didn't have to add any softener sheets when I dried my clothes. I would definitely recommend using this product and would buy it in the near future. It also will last you a quite awhile also which is great benefit. You can find their products with the link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...