Saturday, August 9, 2014

HSI Professional Review (Holiday Gift Guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Looking for that special gift? HSI Professionals offers a variety of hair care products such as hair dryers, flat iron, curling iron and more. I was excited when I was able to try HSI Professional Salon Model 11/4" Ceramic Flat Iron. 

When I received the package in the mail I was surprised to see what was inside. The flat iron came in a nice sturdy box that protected it nicely. Although there was a couple dents in the packing and a tear, but that had no effect on the flat iron. When I opened up the box to see the flat iron I was impressed. It smaller than the other flat iron that I owned a few years ago. It is also very light, so it easy to work with. When I looked in the box it also comes with a small bottle of argan oil and a heat glove that goes with the flat iron.

Features of the HSI Professional Flat Iron:
  • 1 1.4" Solid Ceramic tourmaline ionic plate
  • Flash quick heating with even heat distribution
  • Digital LCD temperature control
  • Auto Shut Off and sleep mode feature
  • Heats up to 450F with seconds with the touch of one button
  • Dual Voltage 100-240v
  • Floating plates that adjust to your hair
  • Advanced infrared ceramic heat technology
  • Straighten-curl-flip-style
  • Ergonomic design for additional handling grip, control and performance
  • 360 swivel cord
  • Free glove
I will be honest I love straightening my hair, but I am afraid to. I don't want to dry out my hair nor damage it while straightening it. With HSI Professionals flat iron I do not have to worry about that. This flat iron has a solid ceramic tourmaline ionic plate that will straighten your hair without damaging it. I also like how this iron has a sleep mode incase your forget about it and leave it on. When I tried this product it is easy to use and makes your hair look great! I like how this flat iron has LCD screen that tell you hot hot it is. The only thing that I don't like about it that it is in the inside of the flat iron. It make it a little tricky to use. Although the provide a glove so you will not get burned while straightening your hair. I love that benefit because I am always burning myself it seems. I also like that this iron will straighten your hair and you do not have to keep going over that piece of hair making sure that it straight. Also it does not make your hair frizzy either while straightening it. 

I am very impressed with this flat iron and would be my first choice of flat iron to use. I will definitely be keeping this product out for use. This would make a great holiday gift for your teenager or mother for the holidays.

Check out HSI Professionals below



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...