Friday, August 29, 2014

Mia Tui Poppy Bag Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I am one of those moms is obsessed with purses. I never have enough purses and it seems like I have a purse for every occasion. I am always on the lookout for new companies that have great quality purses. Recently I came across a company called Mia Tui and they have a variety of different bags.

Mia Tui was founded in 2010 after Charlotte spent years trying to find the perfect bag that would suited her busy lifestyle. Charlotte is a mother of two and enjoys going to the gym, shopping and traveling. As you can tell she has a busy life, but she couldn't find a bag that could keep up with her lifestyle. That is when she created Mia Tui. Mia Tui is the busy woman's best friend. She created a stylish yet completely practical. 

I received the Poppy Bag in silver for review. When I received the bag in the mail I was quite impressed with the quality. It was a little bigger than I expected it to be. When I heard that I was going to be reviewing the silver color I was not sure if I would be a fan. I am really not a fan of the color silver, but I like the color/texture of the bag. This bag was defiantly designed for a mom. It had enough room for everything that I need to bring with me. 

I love how the strap with the Poppy Bag is adjustable. It will allow you to wear it long or short. Another great feature of the Poppy Bag is the unique functional interior and waterproof fabrics inside and out. As a mom I am always looking for storage and extra pockets. On the back of the Poppy bag their is a zipped pocket. On the inside of the Poppy Bag you will find a matching Clutchbag with the hand strap, key clip, phone pocket, pen holder, and pink interior. 

I would highly recommend this bag for the busy mom. I can fit all of my on to go items and must have items in this bag. I also love the style of the purse. I will admit there are times where this purse does not go with my outfit, but I still love it. If your not a fan of the silver color they have a variety of different colors in the Poppy Bag. They also have a variety of different style purses also. You can find their bags with the link below.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...