Friday, August 15, 2014

Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation-Turtle Power Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to let you know that recently Ninja Turtles came out with a new DVD on August 5th, 2014. My son is a huge fan of Ninja Turtles so the new dvd that is coming out he is very excited to see. The new DVD that came out on August 5th was Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation- Turtle Power. 

A little bit about Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation- Turtle Power:

Everyone's favorite turtles Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo, along with the newest addition to the family, Venus Di Milo are back! They're on a mission to reduce Master Splinter from the evil Dragon Lord and his horde while staying clear of other new foes like the vampiress Vam-Mi, the yeti Silver and the big-game hunter Simon Bonesteel who are all out of their shells! Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation- Turtle Power contains six crossover episodes "Save Our Ship" and "Shell Shocked" as a bonus feature. 


My overall thoughts is that this DVD is not for me. This more up my 6 year old son alley. He love Ninja Turtles and he a huge fan of this new movie. It took sometime getting used to it where the Ninja Turtles are not cartoon like characters. My son like how they brought Vam-Mi in this DVD. He also like how is Splinter was in this DVD also. This DVD brought entertainment and excitement for my son. He was intrigued through the whole DVD. He did not want to pause it or put it done for a minute. If you have a son or daughter that is a fan of Ninja Turtles that this DVD will be great for your DVD collection.

You can find this DVD at your local retailer or amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...