Sunday, August 17, 2014

Power Rangers: In Space, Vol 1. Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I am excited to share another new release that came out on August 5th. If you are a fan of Power Rangers like my son is, you will be excited to hear that Power Rangers came out with a new DVD. Power Rangers: In Space, Vol. 1, a 3-DVD box set that contains the first 22 episodes of the series. 

Little bit about Power Rangers: In Space, Vol. 1:

The Power Rangers battle the dreaded villain Divatox at rapid speed in Power Rangers In Space, Vol. 1, a 3 DVD box set that contains the first 22 episodes of the series. When word reaches the remaining Power Rangers that their founder and mentor Zordon has been captured by a coalition of villains, the remaining Rangers journey into space aboard a NASADA space shuttle in the hopes of rescuing him. Deep in space, they discover the Astro Megaship, the mobile base of operations for Andros, a Power Ranger who grew up on the distant space colony of KO-35. Joining forces, they draw power from their new before it's too late. Fighting a union of all their past villains, led by the monstrous Dark Specter and his trusted captain Astronema, the Rangers are in for the biggest fight the universe has ever seen!

When my son watched this DVD for the first time he was very excited. He is a huge fan of Power Rangers and watches several different Power Ranger shows on television. I am not sure if he ever watched Power Rangers: In Space before. Honestly I can not keep track with all the different Power Ranger series out there. Although when my son watched this specific series he was really into it and he said he it was one of the best Power Ranger series. I did have to limit on how many he watched at a time. He kept asking if he could watch more. I would recommend this DVD and if you have a son or daughter who are into Power Rangers I am sure they will enjoy this series also. I know my son did.

You can find this DVD at your local retailer or at amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...