Saturday, August 2, 2014

Seabucks Wonders Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am very excited to share with you a great skin care line that helps with all types of skin and skin conditions. SeabuckWonders is a division of Balanceuticals Group, Inc. This company was the first company to introduce sea buckthorn to the USA in 1994. This company has about 20 years of experience producing the top notch line of Sea Buckthorn products.

I was excited when I was able to review three of their products. I was able to review their Body Lotion, Deep Hydrating Serum, and their Exfoliating Facial Cleanser.

The first product that I tried was their Deep Hydrating Serum. This product comes in a 1 fl oz bottle. The bottle has a pumper and has a cap that fit securely to protect the product. This product is high concentration of Sea Buckthorn for healthier skin. This product is also infused with Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9. When I first tried this product I was quite impressed. It was simple to use. After cleansing your skin you gently massage this product to facial, neck or other affected areas. I use this product in the mornings, although you can use it in the morning and at night. Overall I like this product and I liked how it made my skin feel healthier. When applying it took about a minute to massage the product in. After it absorbed my skin felt softer and felt more hydrated. I will defiantly be keeping this product out on my shelve for future use.

The second product that I was able to try was their Facial Cleanser. When it comes to facial cleansers I am always nervous to try a different kind. I have very sensitive skin and I have to be picky when choosing a facial cleanser. This product comes in a 4 fl oz bottle. This product also contains high concentration of Sea Buckthorn and is infused with Omega 3,6, 7 and 8. When I tried this cleanser I was quite impressed with the results. It was quite gentle on my skin, but did what it was supposed to do and remove the impurities. When I applied the cleanser it was easy to apply and did not feel greasy while applying. After applying the cleanser I made sure that I rinsed throughly. My skin felt a lot better after using this product. My skin did not feel and oily or dry.

The last product that we were able to try was their Body lotion. This comes in a 6 fl oz tube. This product also is High Concentration of Sea Buckthorn and infused with Omega 3,6 ,7 and 8. I really enjoyed their body lotion. When I applied this product it was not greasy and absorbed quickly into the skin. After applying the product for several days I could notice that my skin was smoother and my skin felt more hydrated. You can use this product daily. It is recommend that you apply lotion after shower to lock in the moisture.

I would highly recommend product from the SeaBuck Wonders. I have very sensitive skin and always looking for skin care products that are going to help hydrate my skin. I was highly impressed with SeaBuck Wonders line and would definitely use them in the future. You can find their products with the link below.

SeaBuck Wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...