Friday, August 1, 2014

Sofia the First: Enchanted Feast Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




I am excited to let you know that another Sofia the First Movie is coming out on DVD. I know Sofia is very popular in out household and this series is one our families personal favorites. The movie Sofia the First: The Enchanted Feast comes out on August 5th 2014 on DVD at your local retailer. 


I was excited to see who would be making a special appearance in this DVD. In the past movies we have seen several special appliances from Cinderella, Jasmin and Ariel. In this new DVD we will see special guest Snow White. 

A little bit about this movie:

There's more than meets the eye when you join Sofia The First for a royally scrumptious adventure! All the monarchs from Enchancia's neighboring kingdoms have come to watch a dazzling display of magic: First, Cedric will conjure up a fabulous feast. Next, he'll transform the banquet room into a hall of amazing "morpho-mirror." But before the fun begins, wicked Miss Nettle (disguised as "Sascha the Sorceress") crashes the party with a scheme to steal Sofia's magical amulet. Can Sofia foil the bad fair's plan before it's to late? Perhaps...with help from Snow White, who reminds her it's important to trust your instincts. Sparkling with music and excitement-plus four more spellbinding episodes-The Enchanted Feast may be the fairest of them all. 

Episodes :

  1. The Enchanted Feast
  2. The Buttercups
  3. Tea For Too Many
  4. Great Aunt-Venture
  5. Two Princesses And a Baby

My overall thoughts about Sofia the First: Enchanted Feast. Of course Sofia was a huge hit in our household. My daughter is in love with this series even my son like Sofia. This new movie was exciting to watch and it taught my daughter and son a few good lessons in life. It is fun to watch to see if Miss Nettle will succeed in stealing the Amulet or will Sofia save the day like always. This is a fun movie to watch with your family and I would highly recommend this DVD to your collection. You can find this DVD on August 5th at your local retailer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...