Saturday, August 23, 2014

Soothie Suckers Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Summer time is coming to an end and Fall and Winter are creeping in. That mean cold and flu season coming up. When you have young children and they get sick I know as a mom I hate seeing that. Another thing that I don't like is there is not a whole bunch of option what you can give your children to make them feel better. 

I was excited when I came across Soothie Suckers. Soothie Suckers provides safe, convent options for the millions of consumers demanding natural solutions.  What I like about Soothie Suckers is that they come in two flavors grape and orange. They also come in pre-measured 1 oz packages. 

Grape_Nasal_pkg_frontThe first package that we received was Soothie Suckers Nasal Support. The Nasal Support Soothie Suckers come in the grape flavor. They use several herbs in their Soothie Support Nasal Support. They use Echinacea which is known for its immune enhancing ability. The other herb that is in this product is Pleurisy Root is known to be used in North America for more than a thousand years, pleurisy is a root most popularly used during the winter season. 

Orange_Immune_pkg_frontThe next Soothie Sucker that we received was Immune Support in orange flavor. My daughter really liked this flavor and it was a hit with her. In this Soothie Pop it contains Astragalus Root is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. This root is known to be used to strengthen the immune system and boost metabolism. Mullein is a valued herb used by the Greek Dioscorides over 1800 years ago. They also use Thyme in this Soothie Sucker also. 

My overall thoughts about this product is that it perfect for young children and even adults throughout the year. Each package comes with 8 pops in each package. I know that my children absolutely love these pop and they are perfect for them. You can find these Soothie Pops at their website below.

Soothie Suckers Website







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...