Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Goldbergs Complete Season Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to to share with you that The Goldbergs The Complete First Season is coming to DVD on September 9th from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. This complete series includes all your favorite 23 episodes. 

A little bit about The Goldbergs:
Reagan was in the White House, the malls were filled with New Wave fashionistas and the Goldbergs were living large in the '80s. Documenting his hilariously combative, yet loving family with a video camera nearly as big as he is, 11-year-old geek Adam (Sean Giambrone) is witness to all kinds of insanity from his over-protective, over-the-top mom (Wendi McLendon-Covey), quick tempered dad (Jeff Garlin), rebellious sister (Haley Orrantia),high strung brother (Troy Gentile) and super suave grandfather (George Segal).

Special Features:
  • Cast and Crew Commentary on five episodes: Never Say Die!, Kara-Te', Call Me When You Get There, Lame Gretzky & You Opened the Door
  • Five All New Featurettes
  1. Blast from the Past: Making Season One- Go behind the scenes with the cast and creator Adam F. Goldberg to get the inside scoop about creating this dysfunctional, yet loving family.
  2. Our House: The 80's Revisited- a tour of the Goldberg house with the production design and props team to get a glimpse into the intricate 80s detail from the show. 
  3. On Set with Jeff Garlin- Spend a day behind the scenes with the patriarch of the Goldberg family.
  4. Patton Oswalt: Adam Grows Up- Hear from Oatton Oswalt about his favorite moments from the show & a rare glimpse into his process as narrator.
  5. Costumes of the '80s: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly- From Beverly's sweaters to Murray's tightly whiteys, fans can tour the wardrobe department with Costume Designer Kerri Smith.
Overall I was excited when I was able to review a copy of the first season of The Goldbergs. When the first season aired honestly I did not have cable at that time and this show seemed interesting to me. When I finally got cable it was at the end of the series. If you have not seen this show yet and waiting for it to come out like me you will be impressed with the series. When I started watching  the series I fell in love with the characters they are so much fun to watch. I would recommend this series for family night and grab the popcorn and spend time with the family. You can find the complete season of the Goldbergs at your local retailer on September 5th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...