Thursday, August 14, 2014

Toy Story of Terror Blu Ray Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have some scary news to tell you! Do not be afraid. I just wanted to let you guys know that Toy Story of Terror is coming out on August 18! I know in our family we are fans of Toy Story DVD's, so when we heard about Toy Story of Terror coming out on Blu-Ray we were very excited. When my son found out we were given the chance to review Toy Story of Terror he was super excited. He could not wait until the movie arrived and when it did he made sure it went straight to the DVD player.

A little bit about Toy Story of Terror:

Disney Pixar proudly presents a wacky new tale featuring all your favorite characters from the Toy Story films. Join Woody, Buzz, Jessie and their pals in a frighteningly fun animated adventure.

What starts out as an exciting road trip for the Toy Story gang takes an unexpected turn for the worse following a detour to a roadside motel. After Mr. Potato Head suddenly disappears, his friends find themselves caught up in a hilarious mystery that must be solved before they suffer the same fate in this thrilling Toy Story Of Terror!

Overall thoughts:

My son and daughter seemed to enjoy Toy Story of Terror. My daughter was excited when she saw Jessie on TV. Jessie is her favorite one of the gang. My son was on his seat and excited to see if they found Mr. Potato Head. Although this movie was not to scary it make it adventures for the kids. I like how they knew how to go so far and not scare them. They made it fun and exciting. I would highly recommend this Blu ray for your children. Especially if they are fans of Toy Story they will love this one.

You will be able to find this on Blu-Ray on August 18th at amazon.com or your local retailer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...