Monday, September 1, 2014

Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Review (holiday gift guide review)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have a great travel kit from Annmarie Gianni Skin Care to share with you today. This would make a great stocking stuffer for mom. This travel kit is great for all skin types and will help keep your skin in perfect balance. This travel kit come with Aloe-Herb Facial Cleanser, Ayurvedic Facial Scrub, Neroli Toning Mist, and Herbal Facial Oil. This kit will help mom skin feel fresh, moisturized and glowing. 
When I received my kit it came in a nice linen bag. The first product that I pulled out of the bag was the Annmarie Herbal Facial Oil for Normal and Combination Skin. This comes in a 5ml bottle. This oil is formulated for women who have sensitive to normal skin. When I tried this product I felt like I was in the spa. I applied this product to clean skin. I followed their directions and dabbed a little bit on the nose, chin, cheeks and forehead and blended into my skin. This oil was easy to massage in the skin and did not leave a lasting greasy feeling afterwards. Afterwards my skin felt refreshed and hydrated. 
The next product that is in the travel kit was their Annmarie Aloe-Herb Facial Cleanser. This comes in a 1 oz bottle. This product is an aloe herb cleanser that is very gentle and cleansing blend of healing herbs and plants. This product is recommend for morning and evenings. I apply this product on damp skin. Although you can apply this product on dry or damp skin. I massage the cleanser evenly on my face and nick than rinsed it off. After using this product I liked how my face felt clean. It felt like it removed all the dirt, oils and dead skin off my face.
The next product that I found in my travel kit was the Annmarie Ayurvedic Facial Scrub. This comes in a 2 oz bottle. This scrub is an exotic blend of Indian herbs, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay and traditional herbal treatments. When I used exfoliants I am nervous to try them because my skin is very sensitive. This exfoliant is very gentle on my skin and it helps get rid of the dead skin cells. You can use this product 3-4 times a week. I massaged this product on my face and neck. After massaging this product on my face I washed it off with a warm wash cloth. This product is one of my favorites that I have tried so far. 
This travel kit would make a great gift for mom for Christmas. I know it hard to find stocking stuffers for mom, but this would be perfect. Plus it comes in a nice linen bag. You can find this travel kit or their other product with the link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...