Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beatrix Girl Review ( holiday gift guide)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are looking to find something special for your little girl this year for the holidays? Do you have little girls that love music? Than I would recommend the Beatrix Girls for your little girl for Christmas. Who are the Beatrix Girls you may ask? The Beatrix Girls are an accomplished pop band with real music that girls are sure to adore. There are four different dolls and they are Lark, Ainsley, Brayden and Chantel. Each girl sings and plays and instrument and they even write their own songs.

I was excited when we were given the opportunity to review one of the dolls. We were able to review Ainsley. Ainsley is the girl on the drums. I was impressed when our doll arrived in the mail. I was surprised on how big Ainsley was. I imagined them to be smaller than they are. This doll is perfect sized for my daughter. When she saw Ainsley my daughter was super excited and wanted to play with her right away. When it comes to dolls I want to make sure they are decent quality and durable. I am one of those moms that worry that a piece will break off and either hurt my daughter or it may get swallowed. Ainsley is a durable top notch doll for your child. I also like how Ainsley is dress modest also. 

Overall I am impressed with the quality and the message that the Beatrix Girls sends. These girls are following their dreams and encouraging girls to follow their dreams. I also like how these dolls are spunky and different from the other dolls that you find at the stores. This would be a great Christmas gift for you little girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...