Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Natural Balance Pet Food Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you another review from Natural Balance Pet Foods. Of course Snoopy was excited when I opened the box and saw what was inside. We received two package of Dental Chews. From the last package that we received Snoopy enjoyed the other flavor dental chews. 

In this package we received Sweet Potato & Chicken Meal Formula with Mango and Clean Grooves Formula Vegetarian Blend. Both packages are for Small to Medium dogs that weigh approximately 5-25 pounds. This type of dental chew is recommended for Adult dogs only. In both packages it comes with 22 treats per package. 

Snoopy really like the Sweet Potato & Chicken Meal Formula with Mango. This product helps reduce plaque and tarter. Helps freshen your dogs breath. It is easy for your dog to digest. This product also had antioxidant nutrient. I would recommend one dental chew per day. Snoopy gobbled one dental chew within 5 minutes. He seemed to really enjoy this particular flavor.

The next dental chew that we received was Clean Grooves Formula Vegetarian Blend. Snoopy seemed to enjoy this dental chew also. He did not devour it like the other one, but he seemed to enjoy it it. This dental chew also helps reduce plaque and tarter and helps freshen your pets breath. Also easy to digest for your pet. It is also recommend only one dental chew per day.

I am a huge fan of Natural Balance Pet Food and Snoopy is to. I would definitely recommend and purchase products from their company. I know if Snoopy loves Natural Balance Pet Food your pet will. They carried dog and cat treats and food.

Check their website out below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...