Friday, September 5, 2014

Rohto Cool Eye Drops Review (holiday gift guide)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Do you suffer from irritated eyes like I do? Well I am excited share with you a new solution for red, irritated eyes called Rohto Cool Max. Rhoto was first launched in Japan over 100 years ago. Rhoto is also known for being the number one global eye drop. This brands goal is to keep advancing the eye drop category with innovative technology.

I was able to try Rohto Cooling Eye Drops. This comes in a 4 oz bottle. What makes this product unique and different from other eye drops is that it delivers a cooling sensation using Freshkick technology that works wonders to sooth and comfort irrupted eyes. This eye drop can sooth your eyes up to eight hours. I tend to get irritated eyes all the time so it was night to see if this eye drop would help with my irritation. It was easy to use put 1-2 drops up to four times daily. I noticed that it was fast acting and help reduce the irruption of my eyes. I would defiantly recommend this product. It would also be a great product to keep in your purse for emergency. I know when I am out and about sometimes my eyes get irritated due to environmental allergies. This product comes in handy. You can find this product at their website below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...