Saturday, September 6, 2014

Thera Pearl Review (Holiday Gift Guide)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Do you suffer from chronic pain or clumsy? I know at times I am and I hate using the heating pad or using ice packs. Well I am here to tell you I have found a great line of products that will solve that problem and will not create a mess. THERA PEARL offers a variety of different products. THERA PEARL is the doctor designed drug free way to relieve pain and inflammation associated with strains, sprains, swelling from surgery, spa treatments, allergies and other pain producing conditions. THERA PEARL offers a variety of special packs that are specific for example the have a back wrap, knee, wrap, shin wrap and ect. These packs have innovative pearl technology that will absorb heat or coldness and deliver it through the pack. The pack can be used for heat or cold. If you prefer cold you can freeze the pack in your freezer or warm it up in your microwave. It is a simple process and very effective. 

I received two products from Thera Pearl for review. The first product was their Face Mask. You can use this face mask for hot or cold. When you put this product on your face it conforms to your face to deliver soothing relief. When I put this product on my face it fit perfectly and did not slide everywhere which was nice. This face mask can help you relief from puffiness, inflammation, cosmetic procedures, sinuses and more. When I have a sinus infection this face mask is perfect it helps relieve the pressure which is nice. I would highly recommend this product. 

The next product that we received for review is Thera Pearl sport pack. Only one comes in a package. This is perfect if you have children that play sports and get hurt or have sore muscles. I am one of those parents who hate giving children an ice pack or a sandwich baggie filled with ice. It always makes a huge mess but with Thera Pearl sport back you do not have to worry about making a mess. Another plus is having Thera Pearl sport back is you can make it a heat pad. This sports pack can help relieve sore muscles, arthritis, swelling, inflammation, aches, pains and more.

If you suffer from pains, arthritis or you play sports or your children play sports. Thera Pearl packs are great to have on hand. I absolutely love Thera Pearl packs because the fit just right and they make no mess. I love the part where they do not make a mess. Also if you need a hot pack you can microwave them. How convenient? Check out Thera Pearls products out at the link below.





1 comment:

  1. I am truly impressed by the details which you have provided regarding Ice Packs It is an interesting article for me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such articles here.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...