Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blue Orange Games Wuzzlts Game Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am always on the look out for finding new games for my children. When I came across a new game from Blue Orange Game I was excited to share it with you. The new game from Blue Orange Game is called Wuzzlts. It is a fun matching monster game. Where you match different monsters. This game is recommend for ages 6 and up and for 2-4 players. 

Description of the game: Enter the wacky world of Wuzzlt and see what they morph into next! There are 5 Wuzzlt families, each with a distinct habitat and set of features. But the mischievous Wuzzlts think it's funny to divide and combine to mix up the population. The right moves will help you match up the monsters. Which Wuzzlt half should you give up and what card will reveal your next match? Playing is easy, but victory is tricky! Round up the most Wuzzlts to win. 

The game includes: 62 cards, 4 Wuzzlt walls, illustrated Rules. 

Overall thoughts that is game is interesting and fun. I would definitely buy this game and play it with my son. My daughter is not old enough and doesn't quite understand. With my son he has a lot of fun matching the different Wuzzlts and having fun. It a little challenging, but after playing it awhile it gets a little easier. I would highly recommend this game for game night. 

You can find this game on Blue Orange Game Website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...