Saturday, October 11, 2014

CatDog Complete Series DVD Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



When I was younger one of my favorite cartoons was CatDog. I am excited to share with you on October 14th, Shout Factory will release all 68 episodes of this fan favorite series as complete series DVD for the first time!! 
This TV series originally airing from 1998-2005, CatDog: The Complete series features an all star voice cast which includes Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocko's Mondern Life), Jim Cummings (The Super Hero Squad Show, Reno 911) and Carlos Alazraqui (The Fairly OddParents, Rocko's Mondern Life.
About CatDog:
So you think you have trouble dealing with your sibling? Then you'll howl with laughter and meow for more watching the crazy comic misadventures of the feline and canine who brings a whole new meaning to the idea of "family bonding" in CatDog: The complete Series. Brothers Cat and Dog couldn't be more different -- Cat is clever and cultured, while Dog is a naive but lovable goofball. But they definitely share one thing in common: a body! This crazy set of conjoined twins find themselves in all sorts of silly adventures, but through them all, the two misfits stick together. Whether they like or not!
Overall thoughts about this DVD it is fun and I was excited that was able to share on of my favorite cartoons with my son. My son thought it was pretty funny to se a cat and dog together. He enjoyed watching the episodes and thought they were pretty funny.
You can find this complete collection at your local Walmart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...