Sunday, October 12, 2014

FaceAtelier Foundation Review (holiday gift guide review 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

It almost that time of year again. When the holiday's are approaching and the family get togethers start to happen. I know as a mom I take pride in the makeup that I where. I am always on the lookout for new products that I can use. I was excited when I came across a company that I have not heard of before called Face Atelier. 

Face Atelier offers a variety of different products. They offer lip products, eye shadows, foundation and so much more. I was able to try their ultra foundation.  The Ultra Foundation comes in 1 fl oz bottle. This foundation is a silicone based emulsion that floats on top of the skin, doesn't crease or flake and it will last all day. This foundation is hydration and oil free, it obscures tiny lines and pores to ensure smooth finish. With this product you will not need any primer. Primer is built into the Ultra Foundation. 

When I tried this foundation I was pretty impressed. The silicone molecule is bigger than the human pore, allowing the fountain to form a lightweight and breathable second skin. When I applied this foundation it went on smoothly and rubbed in well. I will have to agree that the foundation was very light and I did not even notice that I had it on my skin. The foundation was not feel greasy or oily, it felt lightweight and natural. The Ultra Foundation's has a top secret formulation where it creates and optical blurring effect that diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. This will give and illusion for smoother and flawless skin. When I put the product on I used my brush and used a little amount of the product. By using a little amount of the product it went a long way.

I would highly recommend using this foundation for upcoming holiday parties. You can find their products with the link below

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...