Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Moxie Girlz Poopsy Pets Review (holiday gift guide review)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Get ready this Holiday with Moxie Girlz Poopsy Pets Dolls. In this collection of dolls there are Poopsy Pets Kellan and Tiger, Poopsy Pets Avery and Panda, Poopsy Pets Lexa and Elephant, Poopsy Pets Kellan and Unicorn and Poopsy Pets Avery and Kola. If your daughter loves to play with dolls as much as my daughter does. Then these dolls will make the perfect present for the holidays. 

I was excited when we received Avery and her pet Panda. When we I opened up the package I was surprised on how tall the doll was. I was picturing that the doll would be a little smaller. The doll in the package is a little over 10" and she comes with a Panda. When I took Avery out of the package I noticed that her hair was super long. Which went really well with the doll. She had a pretty dress on and the top part of her dress matched her pet panda outfit. The pet panda was pretty decent size. It was neat out the little pellets went into the mouth and than came out again. My daughter had a great time feeding the panda. It never got old because she thought it was pretty funny that it would come the other end. 

Overall I was pretty impressed with the quality of the product. This toy is recommended for ages three and up. I would watch my children with the pellets because they are super small. Other than that this doll is great and my daughter had so much fun with the panda and her new doll.

You can find this product at their website below








No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...