Tuesday, October 28, 2014

YouCopia Review (holiday gift guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for those household items this holiday season? Well you can't go wrong with YouCopia products. This holiday season YouCopia came out with new products that will help keep your kitchen organized. I know my kitchen needs to be more organized. These products will help me keep my kitchen organized. 

The first product that I was able to review was their Crazy Susan Turntable. In my pantry I have tons of spices, oils and vinegars that need to be organized. This product helps organizes and it let you have more space in your cabinets. What I like about this product that it fits in your cabinets easy you do not have to fight with it. It easy to remove and use. I also like the feature that you can pull the center out if you are looking for something specific. When you are pulling out the center I also like how the spices and bottles will not fall everywhere when you are pulling out the center. This would make a great gift for someone who does a lot of baking and has a lot of spices and oils. 

The next product that I was able to review was their Cabinet StoraStack Ultimate Container Control. I have a lot of Rubbermaid containers in my house that I use for storage but at times they do take a lot of room in my cabinets. I have been looking for something that could hold the Rubbermaid containers and keep them organized and easy to grab and use. The clip dispenser holds containers in place, individual slots keep matching lids upright, and the entire drawer lowers to eye level, so everything is easy to find and reach. The StoraStack is designed to fit plastic food containers measuring up to 6" and 7" containers. Ziplock, Glad and Rubbermaid can fit into this product. I love this product it helps free a lot of space in my cabinets and it easier to use. 

YouCopia has a lot of new products that will make great holiday presents. When organizing my kitchen I will invest in more products to help organize my kitchen. You can find these products and more at their website below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...