Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have a great product that would make a great stocking stuffer for this holiday season! Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques is a new and innovative approach to makeup. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques uses the finest, natural and certified organic plant oils and extracts, soothing flower essences, plus beautiful minerals and pigments from the earth to create the best make for your skin.

Your probably thinking why organic make up? Well our skin absorbs up to 60 percent of what we apply to our face. With majority of products that are out there on the market they contain harmful chemicals, petroleum based ingredients, artificial colors and fragrances and more. They also clog up pores and those products can also make the aging process faster. Organically grown plants have been found to contain greater amount of vitamins, nutrients and anti oxidants than plants grown with pesticides. Lauren Brook Cosmetiques believes in the best ingredients for their products. 

I was able to receive one of their pressed eyeshadow compacts for review. When I received the package in the mail I was quite impressed with the packaging. The eyeshadow was wrapped in bubble wrap then surround by peanuts. It was also wrapped in nice pink tissue paper. I received their Tanzi/ Moon Dust duo. The main ingredients in this product is Zinc that has natural UVA & UVB protection. This protects your skin from free radical damage. Broccoli Seed which provides Vitamin A & Essential fatty acids and moisturizing. Their is also orange peel was that provides a protective barrier for the skin.  Their is also lecithin which helps rebuild, restorative agent and supplies vitamin B. Jojoba helps nourish and hydrates your skin. The last ingredient is allantoin this stimulates new and healthy tissue growth.

The big test with this product is how easy it to apply and how long the wear is. I also liked how the duo comes with an applicator. When I applied the eye shadow is was very creamy and went on smoothly. They shadow looked very silky and it was very easy to blend. I was quite impressed that it lasted throughout the day. I would definitely recommend Lauren Brooke Cosmetics for the holiday season and they would make great holiday stocking stuffers!!

You can find their products on their website below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...