Friday, November 14, 2014

Mega Bloks Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Mega Bloks have released new Mega Blok sets just in time for the holidays!! Recently they release a new Hello Kitty set called Fun at the Fair. If you have a little girl and she loves Hello Kitty than this collection from Mega Bloks is perfect for your daughter for the holidays. 

Fun at the Fair Mega Blok set is recommend for ages 4 and up and the set contains 223 pieces. I know as a kid I loved going to fairs and what better way to bring the fair to your little ones with this new Mega Blok set. Step right up and get your Hello Kitty tickets for lots of whirls and twirls on the build able and moveable merry go round and ferris wheel. This set also has a teddy bear toss carnival game. 

This set includes the following:
  • 2 collectible figurines: Hello Kitty and her friend Rorry
  • Buildable fair including a duck merry go round, Hello Kitty ferris wheel, teddy bear ball toss carnival game and ticket booth
  • Two different possible builds
  • fun sticker sheets to decorate your set with
  • combine with other Hello Kitty build able playlets by Mega Bloks
Our overall thoughts with this set is amazing. My kids are fans of Mega Bloks and their different sets. This specific set is adorable and any girl would love getting this for Christmas. It easy to put together and hours of fun. You can find this set and other sets at their website below.



|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...