Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ozeri Pan review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





Have you wondered if a Nonstick Frying Pan is really nonstick? I have plenty of times. That is the one thing that drives me nuts when it is a nonstick pan and it sticks anyways. Well recently I have heard and read that Ozeri Pan is one of the best. Well you know what I had to do next is to see it for myself to believe it. I was lucky that I was able to review their Ozeri Green Earth Texture Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan. Ozeri Pan utilizes Greblon and ultra safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100 percent PTFE and PFOA free. What I thought that was different about this pan is that is a textured pan surface that delivers unprecedented non stick performance without releasing those harmful fumes or toxins that other pans release when temperatures are hot. What I thought was interesting is this pan is somewhat heavier than others and is made out of heavy gauge die cast aluminum. Well after learning all about this pan I wanted to test it out and see if this pan is really as good as everyone has been saying. 
 
I decided I was going to make rice crispy treats on the stove today. I was going to melt the gooey marshmallows in this pan. While I am getting everything I need for this recipe. I am thinking in my head there is not way this pan is not going to get sticky from the marshmallows. One of the main reasons I do not make rice crispy treats is because of the mess of making them. Usually the pan is a huge mess and not worth it. Well when I started melting the marshmallows in the pan let me tell you one thing. Not once did the marshmallow stick on the pan. I was truly amazed on how well it did not stick. It melted nicely and I was able to stir it without sticking. I was highly impressed. Now I know that I can make anything and not fear a huge mess afterwards. I know your thinking yea right. Well these picture do not lie and will show you how well it did not stick. If you do not already own a Ozeri Pan you should visit here and get one!! I would highly recommend this pan. 

You can find this product on Amazon, Sears or Home Depot 

 

1 comment:

  1. Pakistan is currently emerging Country who is developing their IT Industry for making the Clients and Owners a bridge to get the best way for having the best deals in pakistan | Deals in Hydeabad | best deals in Karachi pakistan |best deals in Lahore pakistan love this blog i will revisit here again and will make the things Clear for Ecommerce buyers in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...