Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lee Jeans (Holiday Gift Guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you trying to find a great gift this holiday season? Or trying to find that great looking pair of pants for that party your attending in the next few weeks? Well this fall/winter Lee is introducing their latest in denim innovation with two new line launches: Curvy Fit and Easy Fit. 

I know when I am looking for a pair pants there are two important things that I am looking for before I buy them. The two important things that I am looking for in a pair of pants is how they look and how they fit. They have to be comfortable for long period of time. 

I received a pair from their new line Curvy Fit. The pair I received was their Curvy Fit Alanna Bootcut from their modern series. I was quite impressed with the softness of the jean and the color. The fabric is 64 percent stretch denim, 19 percent cotton, 16 percent rayon and 1 percent spandex. This pair of seen is cut and sewn in a premium stretch denim that will fit and hug your curves in just the right places. 

When I put these jeans on I felt great. Once again Lee made me feel great and comfortable at the same time. I like how I can order my size from Lee and every  pair of jeans fits great and looks great. I never have to feel ashamed or feel bad that they don't fit right. I am impressed how these new Curvy Fit jeans fit just right and look great.

Make sure you visit Lee.com and pick up a couple pair of pants for the holidays!!


5 comments:

  1. I read your post and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. sushi clothingI would like to thank you for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very valuable which you have shared here about stephen arthur designer fashion store. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article and also it is a gainful article for us. Thank you for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a good job by publishing this article about sushi clothes..... I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article, It is a beneficial article for us. Thanks for sharing such informative thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely useful information which you have shared here about Drag Queen Tees. This is a great way to enhance knowledge for us, and also beneficial for us. Thank you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are giving such interesting information. It is great and beneficial info for us, I really enjoyed reading it. Authentic Cotton Vintage Jeans for Women Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...