Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Voice Activated R2-D2 Review (holiday gift guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



This year Star Wars is very popular once again for this holiday season. One of my favorite places that I like to shop at is Hammacher Schlemmer. They have about everything you can imagine on their website. 
I was excited when I was able to review one of their toys from their website. I was able to review their Voice Activated R2-D2 robot from Star Wars. My 6 year old son was very excited when he was able to review this product. He has been over obsessed with Star Wars the past year and wants everything Star Wars for Christmas this year. The Voice Activated R2-D2 is a motorized replica of the headstrong little droid from Star Wars films. This robot will respond to voice commands, navigates rooms and hallways. My son was amazed on how this robot can do that. He was excited to see the robot follow him and roam the hallways. What is really neat about this robot is that R2 obeys more than 40 voice commands. For example you can command him to turn around and move forward. My son loves playing games with R2 and playing tag with him. R2 has a infrared sensor where he can go in a room and sear for people. My son loves going around the house and having R2 follow him which is a neat site to watch. I know you are probably wondering how this can happen but with the infrared sensor lets him do that.
This is an amazing toy for children and would make a great holiday present. Make sure you stop by Hammacher Schlemmer and pick up your holiday gifts. They offer a variety of different products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...