Sunday, February 22, 2015

Calgon Parisian Charm Collection Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Mother's Day is coming up shortly and I know the perfect gift to give mom this year. This year Calgon has the perfect collection called Parisian Charm Collection and would make the perfect gift for mothers day. In this collection they have Ultra-Moisturizing Body Wash, Fragrance Body Mist, and Skin Nourishing Body Cream. They are all reasonably priced $7 and under.

I was excited when I was able to review two of their items from this collection. I was able to review their Skin Nourishing Body Cream and their Fragrance Body Mist. I was very excited to be able to try both of these items. I am a huge fan of Calgon and I have been for years. 

The first item that I tried was their Skin Nourishing Body Cream. This body cream come is a 8 oz tube. This body cream is infused with Vitamin E, ale and skin softening Sheet butter. This formula helps soften dry and rough skin and delivers long lasting moisturization. When I tried this body cream I was quite impressed it rubbed into my skin quite quickly and did not leave a greasy feeling at all. It absorbed quickly and left my skin feel soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product and would recommend.

The next product that I received was their Fragrance Body Mist that comes in a 8 oz bottle. I am in love with their fragrance body mists. I have a huge collection of Calgon Body Mists and you can never go wrong. Parisian Charm Body Mist has a scent of floral and smells sweet. When I spritzed some in the air I was quite fond of this mist. I would definitely bring this mist with me for on the go and would use it before I go into a meeting or other occasions. It also has a long lasting where you do not have to go overboard on spritzing. 

You can find this collections and other favorites at their website below



1 comment:

  1. hello, it was very amazing and fun reading your whole article. Have a look at haute her for girls makeup. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...