Monday, February 16, 2015

My Little Pony DVD Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I am excited to share with you that a new My Little Pony DVD is coming out on February 24th, 2015. I know that a lot of little girls are excited for this new release. My daughter is a huge fan of My Little Ponies. My daughter was excited when My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Adventures of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

About the new DVD:
In Equestria, obtaining a Cutie Mark is an important coming of age moment for a young Pony. After all, Ponies acquire their Cutie Marks only after they discover a unique characteristic about themselves setting them apart from all Ponies. So when Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom meet, they instantly become friends and amok it their mission to find their Cutie Marks. They are The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Episodes:
The Cutie Mark Chronicles,
The Cutie Pox
Flight To The Finish
Pinkie Pride
Twilight Time

My daughter was a huge fan of this new DVD. I personally really enjoyed this new DVD. It sometimes hard for me to get into some of these children DVD's but this specific one I enjoyed the meaning behind the episodes. I thought it was creative how the became friends and set out for adventure to find their Cutie Marks. My daughter loved watching this DVD and kept her entertained the whole time. If your child is a fan of My Little Pony I would highly recommend this DVD. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...