Monday, April 20, 2015

Chuck and Friends

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

 
The Adventures of Chuck & Friends:
Day at the Races
 Bring Home the Adventures May 19, 2015
From Shout! Factory Kids
My daughter is a huge fan of The Adventures of Chuck and Friends. When this DVD arrived in our mailbox she was super excited and could not wait to open up the DVD and put it on. This DVD features 10 episodes and has a bonus sing-along. The suggested retail price for this DVD is 12.99.
About The Adventures of Chuck & Friends: Day at the Races: 
Everybody on your mark.. get set... and race your way to fun with Chuck and his very best friends- Digger, Handy, Rowdy, Biggs, Boomer and Flip! Join the gang as they race each other to win a radio contest, from and astronomy club, create the perfect Mother's Day gift and more. Strap yourself in, sit back and enjoy the ride!
The following episodes include: Contest Countdown, Tough Break, The Short Cut, Race to the Race, Join the Club, Rowdy's New Rigg, The Regifters, Mother of All Gifts, Wallbashers, Kid Stuff.
Overall this is a great DVD and fun for youngsters. I can be strict on what my daughter and son watch on television. My daughter is a huge fan of Chuck and these episodes are super cute and very appropriate with youngsters. My son has grown out of this stage of movies. My daughter really like the Contest Countdown and The Short Cut. This kept her occupied and she really got into the dvd and watched it about 10 times within the week. I would recommend this DVD for your youngster. 

You can find this DVD at amazon.com or your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...