Sunday, April 12, 2015

Neostrata Mothers Day Gift Idea

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have tried many of Exuviance products in the past and I have been extremely happy with their products. When I was recently given and opportunity to try their Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish I was very excited to be able to try this product. 

Every time I have tried their product I have been extremely happy and they have been top notch product. What I love about this company and their product is their products are reasonable price and their product are at home beauty.

I have been using this product for a about three weeks now and using this product twice a week. Although the first week I used it once to see how my skin would react with the product. Since my skin did not have a negative reaction I started using it twice a week. On the box it says you can this product once or twice a week. It depends on your skin and your personal opinion. When I applied this product it was an orangish color thick cream. Before applying this cream I made sure my skin was clean and damp for the product. I applied equally on my face and massaged it in my skin about 30 seconds. I left it on my skin for about a minute due to my sensitive skin. It depends on your skin type you may leave it on for 2 minutes instead of 1. After this step I throughly washed my face and pat dry with a clean towel. 

I was quite impressed on how this product worked. For starters this product was easy to apply and use. After using this product I noticed that my skin looked better and healthier. I have continued using this product because of the results. My skin looks healthier and even has a glow to it. I would also recommend using their other products with this product. This would make a great gift for mom. 

This product is priced at $72 for 2.6 ounces and you can find it at their website below



1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information haute her home Lotions tips

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...