Friday, July 3, 2015

Hot Tamales

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to let you know that HotTamales came out with a new kind of HotTamales. The new flavor is Tropical Heat!! When we received two boxes of HotTamales in the mail I was excited to try them. I do enjoy hot candy and foods within reason.

Hot Tamales is spicing things up with new Hot Tamales Tropical Heat, a one of kind chewy candy that is Fruit Fried up, delivering a burst of sweet heat with every fruity bite. The mixed fruity flavored with their original cinnamon flavor together. The tropical flavors include Mango Tango, Pineapple Picante and Limon Fever. 

You can find different packages in different size with this new Hot Tamales. The bags range in .78 ounce-10 ounce bag. The price range .25-3.50. When we tried things candies they tasted hot but sweet at the same time and they were amazing. I would definitely would pick up a couple packs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...