Friday, July 31, 2015

Nubee Infrared Thermometer



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Recently I started making homemade soaps and candles and I enjoy making them. The only part that I am not fond of during this process is trying to find out the temperature. To me it can be difficult trying to get the exact temperature without getting burned or hurt. 

I came across a product that helped me with this issue. Nubee Infrared Thermometer is easy and great to use. It comes in one of my favorite colors. I like the size of this thermometer and it fits in my hand well so it is easy to use. The button is easy to press to get a quick reading. This also comes with a battery for the product. That makes me even like this product more. 

Features:
  • Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
  • Backlight selection
  • measurement range 
  • Accuracy +2 degree
  • Resolution
  • C/f change
  • Response time and wavelength 
  • 500ms and (8-14)um
  • auto power shut off
  • automatic data hold
  • low battery indication
  • dc 9v battery.
Overall I really enjoy using this product. It is easy to figure out. Easy to put the battery in to get it working. I like how you click, aim and you get your reading. The screen of the infrared thermometer is very clear and easy to read. This can be used for many things around the house and it comes in handy. I will admit that I even played with it a little bit to see the temperatures of different things. I know I am like a little kid at times. This product is well worth it and the price. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    digital no touch forehead thermometer

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...