Tuesday, November 17, 2015

AcuRite (Holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for a special unique gift. I found the cutes moose clock from Acurite Weather Monitoring. They have a wide range of product that alert the weather, clock and all sorts of cool gadgets. 

I was able to choose an item from their store. when I went on their website I was amazed with the how many different products that you could choose form. I was looking at the clocks and let me tell you it was hard to choose from the selection because I wanted majority of them. Their website was nicely laid out and easy to navigate through. I could click on what I needed to and it took me there. 

When I found their moose clock I knew that I had to get this one. I know that this arrived quickly in the mail and it was well packaged. Which to me is very important. If it is not packaged well I tend to worry about other products that are sent. 

This clock is easy to set up and had no problems with that. The material is great it does not bend or will break in the near future. The clock part is great. I hung it up in my basement where we have kind of a northern Michigan feel. It fits in and would make a wonderful holiday gift to a special someone in your family or friend. I would recommend checking out their other products on their website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...